All Performances are in the
Howard Conn Theater
1900 Nicollet Avenue South,
(Which is located inside the Plymouth Congregational Church)
BUY TICKETS HERE: Tickets are now available for the Eat Street Production of The Red Tureen
All tickets are Reserved Seating. Adult ($15.00), Children (Under 12) ($5.00), Student/Senior ($10.00). Handicap seating is available. When you purchase your tickets, a receipt will be emailed to you. You will print out that receipt and bring it to the box office table on the day of performance to exchange for the actual theater tickets (Reserved Seats at Will Call Desk).
TO CHOOSE YOUR SEATS AND PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE CLICK HERE:
• Saturday, June 4, 2011 at 7:30 p.m.
• Sunday, June 5, 2011 at 2:00 p.m.
• Friday, June 10, 2011 at 7:30 p.m.
• Saturday, June 11 at 7:30 p.m.
• Sunday, June 12 at 2:00 p.m.